Lems Boulder Boot (Unisex)
A Packable Minimalist Boot
This versatile and lightweight boot is perfect for outdoor activities, travel, work and outings around town. The wide toe box and zero drop support natural foot health by providing better balance and increased mobility in feet, legs and back. They also help to alleviate certain foot ailments, such as bunions and hammertoe.
The IBR outsole is made from injection blown rubber, which makes it flexible and lightweight to pack easily and preserve space in your backpack or luggage - each boot weighs approximately 280 grams.
The black version is made of 1200 denier nylon and is part of the vegan friendly range, while all other colours are made of 1200 denier nylon with a leather trim. Available in Black (vegan), Brown, Buckeye, Timber and Navy Stout.
The boot’s generous toe box is compatible with Correct Toes and allows you to experience the foot health benefits that come with natural foot splay. We also recommend wearing with Injinji Toesocks for optimum comfort.
Discover more about the amazing full range of Lems shoes here.
Due to COVID-19 we are not currently taking pre-order's of Lems Shoes.
For the time being we are only selling the stock that is currently available in our warehouse.
Our Shipping and Return policy can be found here.
Lems Size Guide can be found here.
- Waterproofing: None - waterproofing products can be used
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape™ Last
- Upper: Leather + 1200 denier nylon (black is 100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Outsole: 9.0mm LemsRubber™ (air-injection rubber)
- Insole: 3.5mm removable moisture wicking PU insole
- Stack Height: 10.0mm (not including 3.5mm insole)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero Drop)
- Weight: 9.9oz/280g (size 43)
- Laces Provided: 2
- Vegan Option: Boulder Boot Black