Lems Waterproof Boulder Boot Weathered Umber (Unisex)
COMING SOON TO THE NATURAL FOOT HEALTH STORE - AVAILABLE APRIL 2020
A Lightweight & Fully Waterproof Minimalist Boot
The original Lems Boulder Boot has always been one of our bestsellers and this upgraded version comes with all the same features of the original boot plus the advantage of being fully waterproof. This flexible and lightweight boot has zero drop from heel to toe, wide toe box and is fully collapsible and packable.
The waterproof features include
- Made with 100% full-grain leather with an oiled finish, that is pre-treated to be water repellent.
- Breathable waterproof membrane that stops water from penetrating into the boot, while still allowing the heat from your feet to escape.
- Moisture wicking lining
- Gusseted tongue so you can wear your laces loose or tight and still be protected from the elements.
This barely-there boot contains no heel counter, toe counter or shank and it packs away easily, preserving space in your backpack or luggage. In the redesign process Lems reinforced everything - from a thicker gauge thread to an overall stronger outer construction, making this is the toughest pair of Lems yet.
The full-grain leather to help improve boot longevity and the injection blown rubber sole is what makes Lems incredibly lightweight and flexible. Each Waterproof Boulder Boot weighs about 370grams, making it a versatile choice for hiking and backpacking adventures near and far.
The boot’s generous toe box is compatible with Correct Toes and allows you to experience the foot health benefits that come with natural foot splay. We also recommend wearing with Injinji Toesocks for optimum comfort.
Discover more about the amazing full range of Lems shoes here.
Lems sizing is unique, so check we suggest you check their size guide here, or send us an email if you have any questions. We recommend ordering a half size bigger than your usual Boulder Boot size, as these are slightly tighter than the original version.
If you are new to using Lems footwear, we recommend that you start in slowly, gradually building up your wear-time and giving your body the chance to adapt to the thinner soles and the increased workload on your feet.
We are hoping to have stock available in April 2020, provided the COVID-19 does not impact shipping from the US.
Our Shipping and Return policy can be found here.
Lems Size Guide can be found here.
- Waterproofing: 100% - breathable waterproof membrane
- Tongue Construction: gusseted
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape™ Last
- Upper: Full-grain oiled leather
- Lining: Full-grain leather + moisture wicking
- Outsole: 9.0mm LemsRubber™ (air-injection rubber)
- Footbed: 3.5mm removable PU insole
- Stack Height: 10.0mm (not including 3.0mm insole)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- Weight: 12.9oz. (Men's size 9)
- Laces Provided: 2