Lems Boulder Boot Leather (Unisex)
A Packable Minimalist Boot
This versatile and stylish boot is perfect for outdoor activities, travel, work and outings around town. The Boulder Boot is a minimalist boot that supports natural foot health by providing better balance and increased mobility in feet, legs and back. They also help to alleviate certain foot ailments, such as bunions and hammertoe.
It has a durable leather upper made of 1.8mm full-grain leather for foot comfort, water resistance and durability. The Boulder Boot packs away easily to preserving space in your backpack or luggage. They works well in temperatures as low as -10 degrees (when used with an appropriate sock) and each Boot weighs only 280 grams.
The boot’s generous toe box is compatible with Correct Toes and allows you to experience the foot health benefits that come with natural foot splay. We also recommend wearing with Injinji Toesocks for optimum comfort.
- Raven (black) with two pairs of laces in black & red
- Russett (brown) with two pairs of laces in black and yellow.
Discover more about the amazing full range of Lems shoes here.
Due to COVID-19 we are not currently taking pre-order's of Lems Shoes.
For the time being we are only selling the stock that is currently available in our warehouse.
Our Shipping and Return policy can be found here.
NO RETURN OR EXCHANGE ON SALE ITEMS (UNLESS FAULTY)
Lems Size Guide can be found here.
- Waterproofing: None (spray protectors can be used)
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape™ Last
- Upper: Full-grain leather
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Outsole: 9.0mm LemsRubber™ (air-injection rubber)
- Footbed: 3.5mm removable PU insole
- Stack Height: 10.0mm (not including 3.0mm insole)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- Weight: 9.9oz/280g (size 43)
- Laces Provided: 2