Leguano Aktiv (Unisex)
Handmade German Excellence
Leguano’s most popular model has all the classic qualities of the traditional barefoot shoe with a few added features. Enjoying a slightly thicker sole and complete with a lace-up finish, these multi-purpose shoes are ideal for walking, hiking, running or springing into your lunch break with agility.
They feel like a sock on the upper with a very flexible, grippy sole that gives you enough cushioning on concrete without jeopardising the feel of the ground you are walking on. With a bespoke anti-slip and non-marking sole these are rapidly becoming the shoe of choice for boaters. Learn more about Leguano here.
- Elasticity: the upper material expands to fit comfortably snug and returns to its original shape when you take them off.
- Breathability: the material combination does not suffocate your feet, but instead effectively allows them to breath.
- Lightweight: without the added weight of thick shoes they are extremely comfortable and perfect for travel.
- Moisture-wicking: Sweat or water is not absorbed or trapped in the shoe, but is forced to the outside.
- Quick-drying: They dry very quickly on and off the feet (especially the “sneaker style”).
- Antibacterial: the material fights bacteria keeping them fresher for longer.
- Upper - 100% polyester (mesh)
- Lining - 100% microfiber inner
- Inner sole support - 50% viscose, 50% microfibre
- Sole: 100% LIFOLIT®