Correct Toes - Plum
Align. Strengthen. Restore.
Correct Toes are a tool for restoring proper toe alignment and addressing foot pain and problems. These toe spacers were designed by sports podiatrist Dr. Ray McClanahan to overcome problems caused by traditional footwear.
Made from surgical grade silicon they are soft, flexible and comfortable. Correct Toes are the only toe spacers that can be worn barefoot or inside approved footwearwhile being active.
Correct Toes come in three colours and four sizes. This plum option is popular if more than one person in the house is wearing Correct Toes!
Money Back Guarantee - We offer a 30-day-no-worries return policy, with a 90-day materials warranty, if they split or break during use. You may also return Correct Toes within 30 days, even if they have been used or modified.
- Treats and prevents a range of foot problems
- Helps enable natural arch support
- Helps improve foot and toe circulation
- Places each toe in correct anatomical position
- Made of soft yet durable medical-grade silicone
- A cost-effective alternative to orthotics or surgery
- Suitable for weight-bearing activities (e.g. running)
- Promotes foot and toe strength and general balance
- Wearable inside wide toe box shoes (available in our store)
- Works well in combination with Injinji Toesocks